RETIS c/o Cré@tvt numérique - Bât A, Place Besagne 83000 Toulon
+33 (0)6 74 60 95 59
Participez au prochain webinar d'EBN dédié au programme H2020
21/05/2014 Thème : Actualités International
Horizon 2020 is the biggest EU Research and Innovation programme ever with nearly €80 billion of funding available over 7 years (2014 to 2020). With its focus on taking great ideas from the lab to the market, Horizon 2020 stimulates SME participation across the whole programme, with a particular focus on close-to-market support.
On Thursday, 29th May, Siobhan Mcquaid and Margaret Mulligan (EBN) will provide insightful information on how your organization can get involved.
H2020 is organised across 7 pillars of which 2 are of particular relevance to the BICs:
- Industrial Leadership with its focus on:
- Leadership in enabling technologies (LEIT).
- Access to risk finance.
- Innovation in SMEs.
- Societal Challenges including:
- Health, demographic change and wellbeing.
- Food security and the Bioeconomy.
- Secure, clean and efficient energy.
- Smart, green and integrated transport.
- Climate action, environment, resource efficiency and raw materials.
Did you know that, in addition, a dedicated SME Instrument has ring-fenced €3 billion over the period 2014-2020 for highly innovative SMEs showing a strong ambition to develop, grow and internationalise? The SME Instrument addresses the financing gap in developing high-potential, but high-risk innovative ideas of small companies and bringing them closer to the market. Learn how to use this powerful instrument!
Click here to register.